2014 PSA Classroom Project
Films were reviewed by a panel of judges.
The following films are selected as the top 3 of PSA project.
If your school wants to make PSAs to be posted on www.keeprxsafe.com, contact Mallori DeSalle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• 2013 KeepRxSafe.com PSA Video Contest Winners
• 2012 KeepRxSafe.com PSA Video Contest Winners
• 2011 KeepRxSafe.com PSA Video Contest Winners
• 2010 KeepRxSafe.com PSA Video Contest Winners
• 2009 KeepRxSafe.com PSA Video Contest Winners
Featured VideoFighting America's Drug Addiction
- CNN's Kiran Chetry speaks to the White House drug czar about fighting prescription drug abuse.
- Various definitions and categories of prescription drug misuse
- Two alcoholics tell their personal stories
- Implications for prevention
Featured Radio ShowThe Administration's New Strategy to Fight Illegal Drug Use
The Obama administration's drug control strategy seeks to balance prevention, treatment and law enforcement. A new approach to reduce America's illegal drug use and its consequences.
- Gil Kerlikowske: director, the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy.
- Vanda Felbab-Brown: Foreign Policy fellow at the Brookings Institution and adjunct professor at Georgetown University's School of Foreign Service, author of Shooting Up: "Counterinsurgency and the War on Drugs"
- Peter Reuter: Professor in the School of Public Policy and the Department of Criminology at the University of Maryland
- John Walters: Executive Vice President, Hudson Institute. From December 2001 to January 2009, he was director of the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP) and a cabinet member during the Bush Administration.